San Francisco, CA (CN) Burning Man announced last week that ‘Fertility 2.0‘ would be the theme for the 2012 Burn. The theme was announced much later than past years. This delay lead many to speculate that multiple themes could have made the cut. ConsumptionBlog talked with a Burning Man insider about six other themes that received serious consideration this year.
- Wild West – (with Wild Horses replacing of humans in DPW this year it seemed like a natural fit)
- Bromance (that’s the default theme every year)
- Green Man 2.0 (minus all that environmental shit)
- The End (redundant)
- Cous Cous and Zipties (all you need for a good Burn)
- BurningMan 2.0 sponsored by the Grand Sierra Resort ® (showers!)
- Zusammensindwiralleglücklich Festival (’nuff said)
Consumptionblog now asked you the reader your thoughts.
If you had your druthers what theme would you burden the ‘Event North of Reno’ with in 2012?
Please your responses in the comments section or somewhere else…